Miss Chrissy's Memoirs

"I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything." -Elle Woods

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Preface to My Insanity

So today is my first "blog." I feel like this entry is the preface to a book. It is not counted in the page numbers, most people don't read it- yet it is so crucial to understanding the book before you begin. A part of me feels like I am giving in. I realize that the entire concept of a blog by now is completely unoriginal; there are so many, most people will never find this, and if they do, will find very little importance in any of it. Regardless, I am going to write, if not for the sake of updating close family and friends (or to keep notes for that biography I am always claiming to publish), then for myself- to look back and say to myself, "what the hell was I thinking?" or, "can I UN post on this thing?" None the less, when I do not record stages of my life, I feel like they are lost forever; but like a blog is so much more permanent yeah? ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home