Miss Chrissy's Memoirs

"I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything." -Elle Woods

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

When Harry Met Sally

I swear- this movie only gets funnier and more true to my life every time I watch it. It really, honestly, couldn't get any better! I wish I could memorize the entire thing and implement those clever banters into my everyday, already witty life. But in reality, none of us will ever memorize the entire thing. And in response to that, a true WHMS fan would reply with a slight sigh in such the Carrie Fisher way, "Your right, your right- I know your right." So in the mean time, here is some enjoyment for those of you who have seen the movie. And for those of you who have not seen it, forgive that ramblings that follow:

----------------------------------------------------------

Harry: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------
Jess: "Baby talk"? That's not a saying.
Harry: "Oh, but "baby fish mouth" is sweeping the nation? I hear them talking.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sally: You see? That is just like you, Harry. You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you.

--------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for more....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tempus Fugate said...

You are such a nutball. I love it!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home