Miss Chrissy's Memoirs

"I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything." -Elle Woods

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Monday, December 26, 2005

Deep Breath..... .

Goodbye, no use leading with our chins,
this is where our story ends,
Never lovers ever friends.

Goodbye, let our hearts call it a day,
but before you walk away,
I sincerely want to say...

I wish you bluebirds in the spring, to give your heart a song to sing,
And then a kiss, but more than this,
I wish you love.

And in July a lemonade to cool you in some leafy glade,
I wish you health, and more than wealth,
I wish you love.

My breaking heart and I agree that you and I could never be,
So with my best, my very best,
I set you free.

I wish you shelter from the storm, a cozy fire to keep you warm,
But, most of all, when snowflakes fall,
I wish you love.

-courtesy Frank Sintra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's you're not your

10:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Chrissy said...

"You're" is a form of "you are." The one time "your" is used in the song, it is correct because it is the posessive "your," not a shortening of "you are." If "you're" going to correct something, make sure "you're" not stupid first. Or at least have the balls to put "your "name on "your" comment darling.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home